The Church Hall is available for private hire. It is suitable for children’s parties (only up to the age of 10), meetings and exhibitions and can hold up to about 120 people. Sliding doors divide the main room into two sections (the one area roughly twice the size of the other) for smaller gatherings. There is also a smaller room adjacent to the kitchen suitable for around 20 people.
The kitchen is modern and well-equipped with a fridge, cooker, sink, crockery and cutlery. Users are expected to leave the hall clean and tidy, and cleaning materials can be found in the cleaners’ cupboard.
Current hire charges are:
For booking enquiries please email Joy Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org. A ‘Hall Users Guide’ is issued for new users when you get the key and you can also request a guided tour.
How to Book & Availability
The Hall is not available on Sundays except for Christening parties and Church events. Other regular bookings mean that the Hall is presently not available at the following times:
During Term Time
- St Mary’s Playgroup daily until 2pm, 4pm on Tuesday
- Nursery Group – Fridays 2pm – 3.30pm
Other Regular Bookings
- Art Group – Mondays (except Bank Holidays) 7pm -10pm
- JBD Fitness and Dance – Tuesday: Dance Fitness 6.15pm and Zumba 7pm
- W. I. – 1st Wednesday of the month 1pm – 5pm
- Evergreens – 3rd Wednesday of the month 1pm -5pm